胡譯 ﹣Psalm 3

Psalm 3

A psalm of David, written when he fled from his son Absalom.
一首大衛的詩,寫於他逃離他的兒子押沙龍的追拿時。

3:1 Lord, how numerous are my enemies!

Many attack me.

主啊,我的敵人是那麼地多!許多人起來攻擊我。

3:2 Many say about me,

“God will not deliver him.” (Selah)

許多人談起我,他們說:神決不會拯救他。

3:3 But you, Lord, are a shield that protects me;

you are my glory and the one who restores me.

但是你,我的主,是保護我生命的盾牌;

你是我的榮耀,也是救起我的人。

3:4 To the Lord I cried out,

and he answered me from his holy hill. (Selah)

我對主大聲呼喊,而祂在祂的聖山上回答我。

3:5 I rested and slept;

I awoke, for the Lord protects me.

因為有主保護我,我可以休息、安睡,並平安地醒來。

3:6 I am not afraid of the multitude of people

who attack me from all directions.

我不懼怕從四面八方上來攻擊我的眾多敵人。

3:7 Rise up, Lord!

主啊,站起來吧!

Deliver me, my God!

我的主啊,拯救我吧!

Yes, you will strike all my enemies on the jaw;

是的,你一定會擊打我所有的敵人的顎;

you will break the teeth of the wicked.

你一定會打碎那些驕傲、不相信神的邪惡者的牙。

3:8 The Lord delivers;

主必拯救;

you show favor to your people. (Selah)

你向你的人民彰顯對他們的疼愛。

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Tekram TR-822 2-way Sata Raid Ctrl Card

從白姑到北大武

Ubuntu 7.04三大感動